eMop sends a text message to the customer when a cleaner presses start/finish however It is the cleaner’s responsibility to ensure the client is aware of what time you start and finish. In the event of any time dispute unless you can prove otherwise the time will be updated according the customer’s request.
eMop expects cleaners to remain professional at all times. In the event of a complaint about a Cleaner’s behaviour, eMop will investigate this complaint and take the necessary internal action against the Cleaner. This can result in deactivation from there Mop platform.
- We will send you an email from email@example.com with details of the complaint.
- You need to provide an explanation of the situation from your side by email.
- eMop will decide a outcome and inform you by email.
- In case of eMop has to compensate a client, the relevant amount of the compensation will be deducted from your earning.
- Complaints about conduct can result in deactivation
You will be informed by email about the resolution and deduction
- eMop insurance policy covers costs for death or bodily injury, or damage to third party property arising in the course of your business including the supply of products (Public & Products liability).
- eMop has in place an insurance policy, which excludes the first £250 of any claim. You, the Cleaner, being an independent contractors, are responsible for damages up to the first £250.
- In case of damage less £250 the cleaner compensates the client’s invoice themselves or the relevant amount can be deducted from the upcoming eMop payments.
- Where a Cleaner does not admit the fault, eMop will make a final decision based on the evidence supplied by the client and the Cleaner.
- eMop does not cover any damage claim even above £250 if a Cleaner uses non-authorised cleaning products from eMop.
eMop treats every damage case with professionalism and meticulous attention.
In case of receiving a complaint about damaged item/area in the client’s property done during the cleaning, eMop does the following actions:
- We collect evidence from the client about the damaged item(s).
- We will inform you officially about the situation by email.
- We place a hold on £250 on your eMop account until the dispute is resolved.
- If the dispute is upheld, then we will agree a compensation amount with the client.
- We will refund the client and subtract the compensation amount from the £250 held from your account. Any remaining funds will be transferred back to your eMop account. If the compensation claim is more than £250, then all of the £250 held from your account will be insurance excess, and the insurance company will pay the remainder.
Remember that many clients have cameras installed at home, and therefore can watch you as you clean their property, even when they are not at the premises.
If eMop receive a complaint from a client that items have gone missing during cleaning, they the following procedure will take place:
- We will collect evidence from the client about the missing items;
- We will inform you officially about the situation by email;
- We check your balance and put on hold any payments up to £250 until the dispute is resolved (in accordance with our Terms and Conditions);
- If the complaint is upheld, then we will agree with the client the amount of compensation;
- We deactivate you from the eMop Platform and make the final payout expect the amount up to £250 which will cover the cost of missed item.
- If the complaint is not upheld they we will release the £250 back to your eMop account.
Our reputation is what makes eMop successful. When you (a Cleaner) accept a job via the eMop Platform you are expected to uphold the reputation for eMop. You are responsible for the cleaning quality you provide. You must be sure that the customer is happy with the service you provide. To avoid any confusion or misunderstanding, you should clarify with the customer their expectations at the beginning of the work. You should ask the customer to review your cleaning carried out at the end of the job.
If we receive a complaint about poor cleaning standards, you should expect the following actions from eMop:
- We will send you an email from firstname.lastname@example.org with details of the complaint.
- You will be invited to provide your version of events by email.
- If the complaint is upheld, and eMop have to compensate a client, then the relevant amount of the compensation will be deducted from your earnings.
- You will be informed by email about the resolution of the complaint and any deduction.
You can download the Mobile App only from the UK’ Stores.
If you do not see the Mobile App in your Apple/Play store, then you will need to change your current store to the UK store.
The bonus for reaching KPIs is paid once a month at the first week of a new month. The bonus amount will be added to your account and included in your payment.
Your credit balance includes you credits which eMop gives you to cover the cost of the cleaning products. Also we give you a credit to cover penalties fees if you don’t have enough money on your main balance to cover it.
Such kind of transaction can mean, for example, your time at your job has been updated or mistaken penalty fee has been removed from your balance.
From Wednesday to Friday eMop calculates your payment which will be transferred to your account on upcoming Tuesday. This period the payout amount is not available and you can see ‘calculating’ on the screen.
eMop pays your weekly for the completed week, 9 days after the week is closed. This weekly payment is available on main screen of the ‘Finance’ section in your App.
The balance is all your money which are on your balance in eMop’s App which haven’t been paid yet. As soon as eMop transfers money to your bank account, this amount is removed from your App and your balance decreased for this paid amount.
Once you have been activated on the eMop platform and you turned on the ‘online’ button in your eMop App, you will be able to pick up new orders.
Once you have turned on your status as ‘online’ in your eMop App, you can accept all new orders. You’ll receive a push-notification whenever new orders turn up and will be able to view them on the app. You need to make a decision quickly when you see a new order in the app. Other cleaners can pick up the job also, while you’re still thinking about it. At the same time, keep in mind the Cancellation Policy and think carefully before accepting orders.
If you see no new requests from customers, it means there aren’t any available orders at the moment. Wait for a while; new orders will come soon.
If you don’t receive any push-notifications, check your setting in the phone to allow to receive them to from eMop.
The eMop insurance policy covers costs for death or bodily injury, or damage to third party property arising in the course of your business including the supply of products (Public & Products liability).
The insurance policy excludes the first £250. Therefore, the cleaners, being independent contractors, are responsible for damages up to £250.
In case a cleaner does not admit the fault, eMop makes a decision based on the evidence supplied by a customer and a cleaner.
eMop doesn’t cover any damage even above £250 if you have used non-authorized cleaning products . In the case of damage less £250 the cleaner will compensate the client’s invoice themselves or the relevant amount can be deducted from the upcoming eMop payments.
eMop is an agent that connects customers and professional cleaners. We are a platform that allows customers to request cleaning services working alongside with you, our independent cleaners that can pick up these orders. At the same time, eMop acts as a third-party provider that promotes high standards of quality, safety and an accurate price list of the services we provide to our customers.
You have decided to stop working as eMopper and switch to another job or to do something else more important in your life at this moment. We understand that this happens sometimes. In such a case, please, contact eMop Support Desk to refund your deposit and deactivate your account.
We wish you all the best and we will welcome you back at any point in time if you change your mind.
That can happen because you received a penalty fee and you did not have enough money on your balance to cover this penalty fee. In this case, eMop takes this fee from your deposit and you need to top-up it again. Contact to eMop Support Desk by email to find out how you can do that.
You will first need to check the location of customer’s home and plan your route so that you arrive on time for your job. For security reasons, you will only receive the customer’s details 3 hours before the start time of the job. Once you receive the client details, we recommend you contact them, to introduce yourself and to confirm the details of the location and how to get into the premises.
Secondly, you must ensure your cleaning kit with your branded uniform and the cleaning materials are with you in the eMop backpack.
Then, when you have arrived at the location you must press ‘Start’ on your eMop App. When you press Start, the customer will receive a text message. From this moment, onwards the time of cleaning has started.
Next, ask the client to show you around and explain their requirements. Change your clothes, put on the eMop branded t-shirt or the apron, prepare the cleaning materials and start cleaning. If the customer insists on you to using their own cleaning products, then you can use them.
When you have completed the job, ask the customer to check that you have done everything as expected. Clean again if the customer requests it.
At the end jand ust before you leave you must click ‘Finish’ on your eMop App. That will indicate that the job is complete and the customer will be charged for your time. When you click on ‘Finish’ the customer will receive a text message so do not click on the finish after you leave as the customer will be informed.
Lastly, rate your client.
Congratulations! Your first job is done!