When you have completed your booking, it is important for the client to confirm that you have met their expectations. If the client would like you to clean something again, please never refuse and do not argue. Please keep in mind that you only have one hour more than the original estimate to complete the job. If the client is not at home when you do the cleaning, take pictures before and after the job to provide proof, in case of a complaint.
If the time or date of your meeting with us is not convenient, you can change the timings via the calendar sent to you by email. Alternatively, contact the eMop office by email email@example.com to reschedule or cancel your meeting time.
You need to bring the following documents to the office for the interview:
- Passport or a birth certificate (mandatory and cannot be replaced by another document)
- Work permit or residence card (if required)
- NI number
- Proof of address (bank statement, tenancy agreement and etc.)
- Copy of your DBS criminal check if you have completed it within last 6 months. If not, you can do it during or after your interview but you need it for you to be authorised with eMop
- Your self-employer number. If you don’t have it, you can register later
Also, please, upload your documents on our website to save your time at the interview if you haven’t done it yet.
You will be paid between £10/h and up to £20/h depending upon your experience.
To be self-employed means that you are responsible for your own taxes, time management and finally when and where you decide to work. You need to ensure that you register for self-employment with HMRC via this link. Please note that it is your responsibility, it is important that you register to and is the final step before you can start work with eMop