If the time or date of your meeting with us is not convenient, you can change the timings via the calendar sent to you by email. Alternatively, contact the eMop office by email firstname.lastname@example.org to reschedule or cancel your meeting time.
You need to bring the following documents to the office for the interview:
- Passport or a birth certificate (mandatory and cannot be replaced by another document)
- Work permit or residence card (if required)
- NI number
- Proof of address (bank statement, tenancy agreement and etc.)
- Copy of your DBS criminal check if you have completed it within last 6 months. If not, you can do it during or after your interview but you need it for you to be authorised with eMop
- Your self-employer number. If you don’t have it, you can register later
Also, please, upload your documents on our website to save your time at the interview if you haven’t done it yet.
You will be paid between £10/h and up to £20/h depending upon your experience.
To be self-employed means that you are responsible for your own taxes, time management and finally when and where you decide to work. You need to ensure that you register for self-employment with HMRC via this link. Please note that it is your responsibility, it is important that you register to and is the final step before you can start work with eMop
The process usually takes 1-4 days from the date of the interview. If you would like an update on your application please contact the eMop office via email. email@example.com.
You can apply for the position of as one of our cleaners via our website.
The requirements are the following:
- At least 1 year experience in domestic cleaning;
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
Then the applicants are sent the invitation to meet us at our office. You can choose a slot for the interview via the online calendar.
At the interview
Be ready for the following when you visit our office:
- Provide your documents;
- Tell us about your cleaning experience;
- Take a short written test regarding the induction materials about working with eMop which we sent to you earlier
Please note that after the test you will be required to pay a £40* deposit and you will receive a branded backpack with your initial set of cleaning products and your uniform.
*£40 deposit is non-refundable and will cover the cost of the backpack or administration fees, just in case you disappear.
After you have paid the deposit and received your backpack, we will provide you with access to the mobile App where you will pick up all your jobs and we will schedule your first test cleaning job with a client.
Before you can start working with eMop, you will need to provide a list of documents. You will need to register and upload a photo of your documents on the website www.emop.co.uk
After the interview, you will have your first test job. If the customer is happy with the cleaning, it is paid and you can have an access to all the cleaning bookings on the App. If we receive a negative feedback, you are not paid for the job and you will be deactivated from the platform. Its as simple as that. Customer satisfaction is key to all our success.