eMop expects cleaners to remain professional at all times. In the event of a complaint about a Cleaner’s behaviour, eMop will investigate this complaint and take the necessary internal action against the Cleaner. This can result in deactivation from there Mop platform.
- We will send you an email from firstname.lastname@example.org with details of the complaint.
- You need to provide an explanation of the situation from your side by email.
- eMop will decide a outcome and inform you by email.
- In case of eMop has to compensate a client, the relevant amount of the compensation will be deducted from your earning.
- Complaints about conduct can result in deactivation
You will be informed by email about the resolution and deduction