Communication is a key to success and is essential to establish trusted relationships between a cleaner and a customer.
Here are a few tips how to set your trusted relationships with the client and receive a high rating:
- Be on time! You must be on time. It is better to arrive 10 minutes in advance. If you are even 10 mins late, please call the customer and notify them that you are late and tell them when to expect you. You will never have the second chance to make the first impression.
- Be polite with the customer and try to keep calm in any situation
- When you talk to the client – make an eye contact
- Don’t interrupt the client when he/she speaks
- Call the client by their name when you talk to him/her
- Be sincere and friendly
- Ask qualifying questions when you discuss details of the cleaning job