Create a cleaning schedule that works for you
Cleaning Plan & One-Off
One -off cleaning
availability. If nobody accepts the booking,
it is cancelled 3 h before the start time
- The plan is valid for 6 months from the date when the 1st session was booked.
- The end date of the plan is always fixed to the date of the 1st booking. When the 1st booking session is rescheduled for a later date, the duration of the plan is still limited by the initial end date which is 6 months from the first booking.
- Rescheduling within the offer is possible 24 hours in advance, in which case the cleaning is guaranteed to take place.
- If the booking is rescheduled, the same eMopper is not guaranteed.
- If the booking is rescheduled less than 24 hours in advance, the cleaning session will be calculated according to the ‘same day’ price and the price won’t be calculated as part of the package.
- If any session within the plan is cancelled by the client, their current plan becomes invalid. The payment will be recalculated and the plan will be downgraded. The plan will now be the same as the number of completed sessions up to this point.
- Any other promotions and discounts can be applied to the bookings within the cleaning plan.
- In case of non-payment for any session within the plan 7 hours before the start time, the system cancels the plan automatically.
- The penalty for the cancellation of the cleaning plan is withdrawn first from bonuses if they are available.
- eMop reserves the rights to change T&C.
Example: Your current plan has 9 sessions. You cancel your 5th session. Your price plan becomes £13.5/h (like in the plan with 3 sessions). You will be charged the difference between 9 and 3 sessions plans (price/hour). Sessions 1-4 will be recalculated according to the plan with 3 sessions. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you need to cancel any booking within the plan.